MEMBERSHIP FEES 2023/24 Season
Active (15-18yrs) $70
Active (18yrs and over) $70
Junior Activity Member $120
Award Member $70
Cadet Member (13-15yrs) $70
Life Member $0
Long Service $70
Family Membership Options:
2 associate/active/award adults + 2 junior/cadet children (Under 15 yrs) $365
1 associate/active/award adult + 3 junior/cadet children (Under 15 yrs) $365
Note: These fees include membership to the Supporters Club
What could be included in your North Burleigh SLSC Membership:
- Use of Club boards, surf skis, IRB’s during approved Club training sessions under the supervision of a Club Coach
- Use of Comprehensive gym facilities
- Participation in surf sports carnivals and training with qualified coaches
- Access to Life Saving training courses / Awards that are Nationally Accredited
- New patrol uniform upon completion of a Bronze Medallion / Certificate II in Public Safety (Aquatic Rescue)
- Club functions throughout the season (some of these Functions are at an additional cost)
- Access to the Surf Club amenities including: members room, change rooms, showers and lockers
- Club Newsletter and up to date updates on Social Media.
- A whole lot of fun and wonderful memories with your family and new friends.
Please note: Club swimwear are at an additional cost to the individual and must be worn to participate on patrols and at carnivals.
Transferring from another Club:
If you have any questions about becoming a member of North Burleigh SLSC, renewing membership or transferring please call our office 0480 500 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blue Card Requirement
IF YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 OR 18 IN THE NEXT 6 MONTH YOU WILL REQUIRE A BLUE CARD.
The Process for obtaining a Blue Card is completed online.
Click on the below link to register for an online account.
Once you have provided the information needed you will receive an email from Blue Card advising that your blue card of pending. Please forward this email and account number to – email@example.com